Tuesday, November 07, 2006



SIXTH POST: I Can't Believe it's not the
Liberty & Justice Affiliation...

Well, it is. The LJA (yeah I know) are the premier super-team of Major City during the early sixties to late seventies. In other words, they're the ones out there getting all the glory and fame while the lesser known heroes toil away in the background doing all the jobs that the city's big guns don't have the time or desire to do.


These are the most recent in my ever changing designs for these characters, I'm sure you'll see the recognizable stereo-archetypes.


These are some of Kirk's preliminary sketches...



This weeks fanart is by the classically styled illustrating genius that is Dan McDaid.
Creator of the soon to be hit book TheLastMinuters.

http://thelastminuters.blogspot.com/

-Matt

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan McDaid said...

Beautiful designs, terrific sketches - I love this to bits!

(then you have to go and ruin it by posting my crum-bum pic! Ha ha - thanks a lot guys! :D)

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home