Tuesday, November 28, 2006


EIGHTH POST: Times they are a-changin'

One of GoldenAge's central themes is that time is an unstoppable constant for all of us. I just wanted to share some of my original drawings from 2003 of the Ol'Star-HeadedHero.


My attempt at headshot "turnarounds" almost 4 years ago.

A colored headsketch done about a week ago- my vision of Starblast keeps skewing more and more towards Kirk's version.

I know what yer all thinking, "Whatever Matt, where's Kirk's sketches?"
Here's some of Kirk's preliminary sketches for TheSkowl- his prelim stuff looks better than my FINISHED drawings. Sheesh.

and this week's fanart? A team-up by Scott Triffle of Sb and his character PowerGranny.

http://striffle.deviantart.com/

-Matt

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey when did this site get here?!

The new art's looking sweet.

5:54 PM  
Blogger mattcrap said...

Thanks Scott- Kirk's stuff is gettin cooler by the minute.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home